Monday, September 29, 2014


Watch the video & take notes! Then we will talk!




So you have watched the video? 
This recipe taste amazing as they said over angle hair pasta! The slightly crispy shrimp add flavor to the dish because of the seasoned flour that bring out all the flavors in the dish.


Do you think you can make this recipe? It fairly simple. I have tried it myself and its extremely tasty, and this recipe is one of a kind. So how about a challenge? Let's make it together. Watch the video again, look at your notes and we will make it together, but here's the deal. You have to comment back and let me know you made the dish, don't leave me hanging. Soooooo are you up for the challenge? 






1 comment:

  1. This recipe sounds absolutely delicious. It seems quick and easy to make and I am going to try making it when I am home for my whole family. This was a very informative video and I appreciate you posting it! Time to cook!

    ReplyDelete