Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Reviewing a Recipe!

Most of the time I will take a recipe from the internet and make it my own. This time I went to Dave and Busters restaurant and had a dish and fell in love with it so much that I came home and tried to make it myself. I am a hard food citric because I know how to cook so I know what taste good.

First I looked on the internet for clue as to where to start with the recipe and put in the google search box "Dave and Buster's Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo". This search only gave me the indigents not really the recipe, so I had to pull those items and make the recipe myself. I recently went back to Dave and Busters and had the same dish. I wasn't to thrilled with it because of course my dish tasted way better than the one they made. My dish was made with love and lots of cheese. 


Just to share the list of ingredients with you here it is, and I want you to figure out how you want to make it your own, and the order in which you want to make this delish dish.  I make this dish around family gatherings, and during Christmas and its a hit. Now lets make it with love, and share it with your family.

List of Ingredients

 Plump shrimpGrilled chicken breastBaconSautéed with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoesCavatappi pastaThree-cheese Alfredo sauceMexican Blend of CheeseGarlic breadcrumb crust (baked until brown and bubbly)Basil on topSour Cream 8oz.
                                    


Topped with a garlic breadcrumb crust and baked until brown and bubbly.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment